Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Single Digits

I...CANT...WAIT
I think that the next 9 days are going to creep by... Its crazy to me that the entire day will be over in a snap but we've been planning it for months! Everything is all set in place and just waiting for me to approve it when I get back to Utah. Bridals turned out to be a success and chase is working his magic on decor! Luckily I have Carson, Scott, and some girlfriends to help me pass this last weekend before the wedding in Vegas. S0 grateful that I wont have to spend another day in Las Vegas alone:)

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! So excited for you Jessie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove you! congrats, congrst I want to see you soon:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! I can feel your excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoooooo!!!!! Can't wait to see you in WHITE soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete