Sunday, April 10, 2011

Down to the Nitty Gritty

28 days folks....
28 days till I am Mrs Jessie Ann James
28 days till I say I Do
and 28 days till all of this hard work pays off
...sounds perfect right?
It will be perfect, but until then I am the definition of Bridezilla. From mini breakdowns everyday to spending countless hours and dollars on the random wedding details, I cannot wait for that day to come. Poor Carson has dealt with more tears and stress than he ever should and is well prepared for the stresses to come. I cannot wait to hand it over to someone else and participate in my day. Take in all of the beauty and soak in the happiness that I will feel. I keep hearing that I should enjoy the stress because it only happens once, but I'm not a fan of this stressed out me. Cross your fingers this next week in Utah goes well!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Jessie. I can't believe you get to be Jessie James. That is so cool! But I won't call you that if you don't want me too.
    So you've probably heard this before, but just choose 1 or 2 things that are most important to you and let someone know which wedding items those are whether they be pictures, flowers music, hair or whatever. That way someone can make sure those things are prefect and you don't have to stress about it. Also remember that things are going to happen, and just ignore it and enjoy each other and the feelings of getting married. You want pleasant memories to remember and the way you felt will be a huge part of those memories as you look back on this day. Enjoy being together. You are going to be such a gorgeous bride. I can't wait to see it. I'm so excited for the two of you.
    Love ya so much!
    Brookeh

    ReplyDelete