Sunday, August 15, 2010

SOULESCAPE 2010



I think i may be the luckiest girl alive...
I spent 4 weeks with the most inspiring people...
Reminding me what i love to do, and where my passions will take me...

"There are short-cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them. " ~Vicki Baum

I Couldn't have done it without this beautiful girl. Haylee gave me a place to stay, many late night fro-yo runs, and a shoulder to lean on!
These lovely ladies were stunning... I learned so much from each of them and they took such good care of me! Even when i was throwing up, they came prepared with saltines and gatorade to make me feel better!
I was so blessed and honored to be apart of the soulescape family!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for SOul escape!! Miss you Jessie! Those were some great times out in Cali. Can't wait to get back dancing with you here!!

    ReplyDelete