Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Little Weekend Inspiration

This week deserves a little positivity at the end of a crazy ride...

"Dont let anything stop you. There will be times when you'll be disappointed, but you can't stop. Make yourself the very best that you can make of what your are. The very best".

A good friend and I discussed the idea of a negative thought the other day and it got me really interested in it's effects. It is easy to let the negative situations around us define us. Not only does a negative situation or thought effect us in one specific aspect of our daily lives, but suddenly it creeps into all the rest. How easily a smile is turned into a scowl, and good morning turned into a bad afternoon when we let those sneaky negatives control us. Everyday won't be perfect, and everyday won't be filled with sunshine and singing birds, but I believe I have the power as well as the choice to make it the best that I can. To make myself the best that I can. Now if anyone needs to take this little inspiration to thought, it's me:) I've failed at keeping those negatives out this week, but I thought id share my little lesson learned!

~Jessie Ann

1 comment: