Friday, February 19, 2010

A week Full of B Day Celebrations

This week has been the best!
It started with dinner and a movie on monday night with a close friend...then
Tuesday was the big day! ODT treated me like gold and baked me the best chocolate bunt cake ive ever had...my cute roomie showed up with a bag of treats and cheesecake! ( I had to cheat with the cheese cake) I came home to rice cakes and tuber-ware! Love it:) Then dinner with all my closets friends at Pizzeria 712! so delicious! and i promise to post some pics later.
Last night i went to dinner with my mom and jamie at the cheesecake factory and lets just say that i love that place with all my heart!
The fun doesn't stop there..tonight is the cougarette concert and tomorrow is spark lounge with bryton and jake!
CANT WAIT!

3 comments:

  1. too bad sparks didn't work out...it gives us an excuse to try it again! yay for us! boo for "cloudy with a chance of meatballs"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! i did not like that show haha but i really want to go to spark still!

    ReplyDelete